My favorite site to make some money is Swagbucks. There are so many ways to get these “swagbucks“, and each swagbuck (or SB) is actually worth $0.01, which can be exchanged for either giftcards or cash (payable through paypal).
The list of how to make swagbucks is long..
- Surveys (gold surveys = 60 or 80 SB) or Peanut Labs (various amounts)
- Watching Videos (ranges from 1 to 10 SB per video)
- Taking part in offers
- Purchase items through the links on SB
- Doing a search for stuff through SB site
- Playing games specifically made by SB team
None of these will make you a lot of money, but if you “earn” enough SB throughout the day to reach (or exceed) the daily goal (which ranges from about 80 SB to over 200), they you will be rewarded with bonus swagbucks at the end of the month.
One of my favorite ways to earn swagbucks is watching videos. I click the video and then let it play on while I go and do other things on the internet…so I’m not even using too much energy to get the SB!!